There it is again. The stupid bump comes back every two weeks. But this time I am ready for it. To smash the stupid theing with my chair. I raised the chair off the ground but the weight proved to much for me. I toppled backward. Now what? The creature monster under my rug won't be back for two more weeks. At least it gives me time to formulate my plan. While I do that let me explain how this bump came to be. While I was leaving for work I saw something in my house fall to the ground and what looked like a the figure of a human inside. I sprinted up the steps and burst into the front door. I expected to find a bumbling theif, but there was nothing. Just a small crease in my living room rug that I payed no attention. I just righted the lamp and assumed it was my cat that had knocked it over. Two weeks later as I was heading out the door I notice a large bump on my rug, but I just kept walking. I wa...
Popular posts from this blog
Genre smashup!!!!!!
"Shut up!" I yelled at my dad. He was acting like a jerk again just because mom was pregnant. "How can she be pregnant if we havn't even-" my dad started "Dad, Kevin's here!!!" Kevin was in our bathroom, at this point he was probably crawling out the window. "I'm sorry, I thought you new for the last 9 months!!!" my mom yelled. "i just thought you were getting fat" "Dad!" "Barney!!!" Yelled my mother "I told you I cannot get fat!, it is impossible for vampires!" "Meh, I'm getting the knife" "No, not tonight, Barney" When my dad get all worked up he had to blow off some steam. The way that worked best for him was a killing spree downtown. "And, why not!" my dad yelled. I walked away "Kevin..." I called down the hall to the guest bathroom "Kevin, I'm really sorry how this turned out, my dad should have known my mother was pregna...
Dead
Dead can be boring. He is always waiting for something. He has few friends. Living avoids him, Vanity fears him, Humour and Sarcasm make fun of him. Cruel can describe him but Dead likes how Bliss says it. Most of the time he hangs out with Solemn and Sadness, though. Whenever Happiness shows up he usually brings along Murderous or Vengeance, though. Murderous comes to Dead many times for money, revenge. Vengeance visits often, by himself or with Anger. Dead can be mean sometimes, but usually he just wishes Vengeance, Anger Sorrow, Sadness, and Solemn wouldn’t follow him so closely. People always blame dead for the deaths of there loved ones. Most of the time it is Vengeance, Anger, or Murderous’, though. Occasionally Remorse accompanies one of them, too. Sometimes it is even Fear’s doing, many times followed by Remorse.. Dead is not afraid of dying like Vanity and Selfish because he feels he already is in hell. ...
Comments
Post a Comment